EP 68 – Imagine If
POSTED ON Sep 06, 2021
Guess who’s back? Our producer came back from vacation! Joke aside, welcome to your favorite podcast, and I can’t wait to share all this fresh content. Today, we’re going full John Lennon, because what I want of you is – to imagine.
In this week’s episode, we’ll talk about imagining things that are impossible, and how that helps us grow and achieve what we thought we could never do. Try it! Imagine if you could make your yearly income in a month, or if you could take a year off and not have to work. Moreover, imagine if you could go to space, move to NYC, or maybe buy an apartment for your family.
Does your brain explode? Is “it” coming up with some stupid reasons why you can’t do this or that? Are you having trouble with limiting beliefs? Well, guess what: that’s actually good.
I‘ll tell you my story, how I turned my biggest doubts into even bigger motivation. Tune in!
What you will discover:
- How impossible goals help us grow and achieve
- Write it all down: How to set a perfect (un)realistic plan
- What needs to happen for you and your brain to evolve
- How to listen to your “crazy ideas” and all the little signals on your road
- Where you should be focusing your energy and time
“Start listening to your crazy brain. Mine got me here!” Jovana Miljanovic