EP58: Success on Your Own Terms
POSTED ON May 31, 2021
“Who you want to be is more important than what you want to do.” Jovana Miljanovic
In today’s episode, we talk about redefining success for yourself. It doesn’t matter who you were before, or even who you are now, it is never too late to make the decision who you want to be till the rest of your life. Only you have the power to make that decision!
Friendly advice: Make your own terms! Don’t get caught up in the world definition of success, cultural norms, or what others impose on you as a measurement of achievement. It is yours, and ONLY YOURS choice! But learn from the others. Stop competing, start collaborating!
What you will discover:
- Chasing a feeling: Does the “Dream Job” exist?
- The measurements of success
- How to shift the competition into collaboration
- A new set of Q’s for yourself (write it down) :
- What is your biggest success so far?
- Who are people around you that you consider successful?
- What do they have that you don’t?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- What gives you energy?
Catch up: If you liked this episode, and want to learn more, we highly recommend listening to the last week’s episode (EP 57). In a way, it’s like this week we are still holding a torch from the prequel to illuminate your path to success.