EP 70 – Should you Move?
POSTED ON Sep 17, 2021
Should you move away to escape, transform or upgrade?
In today’s episode, I want to talk about moving. Every time I move away something funny happens! I start looking at my home city through the rose-colored glasses, seeing all the beautiful things it can offer, while all the negative ones that I focus on while I live there simply fade away.
Our brain sees the same thing differently based on what it decides to focus on and which thoughts it keeps thinking.
Let’s see how we can prolong the good feelings, how to track them down in a journal, and most importantly when we should move and why.
What you will discover:
- A different perspective: Looking at the world through rose-colored glasses
- How does traveling change your view of life, your city, and your career
- Why do we start taking something for granted
- Writing daily gratitudes: How to prolong a good feeling
- The perfect place to be: Is there such a thing?
- What is a thought error and how to handle it
- When you should move away
“Don’t just move to run away, or to change your feeling… ‘cause it will travel with you too.” Jovana Miljanovic