EP 69 – Frustration or Inspiration
POSTED ON Sep 10, 2021
Today, I want to talk to you about a very interesting quote that made me think. Specifically, it’s something my friend and one of my most successful clients Sara said. Here it is:
“Action doesn’t come from inspiration. It comes from frustration!” Sara Peranić
Well, this resonates. How did she come up with that? I guess it was my fault 🙂 Listen up to find out more.
What you will discover:
- The Discipline: How to get things done when you say you’ll get them down and how that builds unshakable confidence
- Can a mentor and client become friends?
- Frustration and Inspiration: Which comes first?
- Mental gym-nastics: My experience with Frustration
- The difference between Jealousy and Envy
- The amazing power of Jealousy
- Book recommendation: “The Dark Side of the Light Chasers” by Debbie Ford