EP 67 – Goal Setting Tips
POSTED ON Aug 02, 2021
In today’s episode, I’ll talk to you about goal-setting tips that will help you clarify your intentions. I order to commit, I need to make sure whether I’m just interested or actually committed to achieving certain goals.
What do you really want in life? Write it down. Is it something that is just “nice to have” or is it something that you really need, a true heart’s desire? The answer to this question is the key to intrinsic motivation. Tune in to find out more!
What you will discover:
- The difference between being interested and committed
- How to stay motivated and persist when it’s hard
- How to see if it is your heart’s desire or just a social media standard that you are signing up for unintentionally
- Smart goals: Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound & Specific
(Can you guess which ones are my favorite goal settings?)
- Who do you need to become to get the goal & what do you need to let go of?
- Facing your shadows: How to fight your fears and “betray” all those limiting beliefs
- Goal shaming: What’s behind the skepticism of our surroundings
“What I love about setting new, big goals… They require me to grow!” Jovana Miljanovic