EP 66 – The Power of Commitment
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021
In today’s episode, I will oppose commitment and quitting, and why the latter is sometimes a bad idea. When you start a relationship or business, it eventually gets to the point when something is not working out or becomes uncomfortable. Instinctively, you may think that quitting and starting a new one will get things better. Would you like to find out why it’s not true? Tune in!
I will share my story, how I didn’t give up on doing the one thing for years, and how I’ve become so good at it. Spoiler alert: I’ve made a commitment! Even with serious sickness, or without money, the commitment taught me to work harder AND SMARTER!
What you will discover:
- How to know when to quit in business and life
- Hit the Road: From 1st in-person workshop to mass online program
- The choice: Should you focus on one goal, or doing the “side missions” as well?
- When is it ok to give up
- How to use our fear of commitment
- First Six-Figures: When money becomes simple math without drama
- The shiny new object syndrome
- The importance of investing in your commitments
- How difficult it is to stay committed to some “crazy” number or goal
- The “Big Why”: How to remind your brain where you’re going
“Make yourself a promise you won’t quit until you get there!” Jovana Miljanovic