EP 64 – Uncomfortable on Purpose
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021
In today’s episode, I’m going to talk about being uncomfortable on purpose. Yes, you heard it well, and if you’re asking yourself why someone would want to be in that position and where the upside in that is, tune in and find the answer!
In a nutshell, it’s one of the greatest life lessons I’ve learned from my father. It’s a part of my training to be more resilient, something I’m practicing nowadays as well, to help me find a way out of my comfort zone. When anxiety spikes, I learn to be OK with that and manage it better, so it helps me have less stress in the long run.
What you will discover:
- How to get out of the thought loop and overthinking anxiety
- The proper use of a body when the mind loses control
- How to become better at knowing when the anxiety will come
- Getting out of the comfort zone: The Travel example
- How come the brain can act like a spoiled child
- Why don’t we appreciate something until we’re away from it
- What could you do to shift yourself from a comfort zone as an entrepreneur
“At first, you want to return home but I said to my brain: This is how you grow!” J.M.