EP 62 – Bet on Yourself
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021
“Have you ever had a feeling you are making someone else’s dream come true?” Jovana Miljanovic
In today’s episode, we are going to talk about the challenges of being an entrepreneur and your own boss versus working for different companies. The most important question is: Are you done working for someone else?
Sometimes, the value you bring to your company is much bigger than what you are financially compensated for. I always knew I wanted to be my own boss, and where to put my attention, energy and time, into something that will give me compound effect. It may take some time, but it’s worth it. When people see me and my clients, it makes their brain wonder – is this possible for me as well? Absolutely!
What you will discover:
- The power of “Compound Effect” and “Atomic Habits” (links below)
- Being your own boss vs. working for different companies
- What’s more important: the money, or the impact you make?
- How much time has to pass before you become skilled and start getting money in the entrepreneurial business
- How to get more money and more energy in less time
“If you commit to one thing, you’ll get really good eventually, and ready to create something from nothing. Pretty much like magic!”